Experience
Very little experience

Hol_pol

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2022
I'm not really sure how to go about this so I'll keep it simple and short, I'm sorry if its confusing or I'm not very good at writing down what I want!

I'm looking for someone to help me explore more into my kinks and have some fun with and just help me out in figuring out this whole thing!

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I'm not really sure how to go about this so I'll keep it simple and short, I'm sorry if its confusing or I'm not very good at writing down what I want!

I'm looking for someone to help me explore more into my kinks and have some fun with and just help me out in figuring out this whole thing!
I would recomed you atleast have a quick look at this for a rough outlin of what interests you:

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022

Hello. Master cab help you contact me on kik MasterDom360 and we can talk more about what you want to know need and starting. Master has training school for ladies like you to join and start to explore more

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Tip one. Dont fall for people who refer to themselves as a Title role they have yet to earn with you. That’s not how kink works. Check out some references some local munches or meets. Maybe find a same gender same role mentor to help Look out for you. Ask specific questions all kinds of questions and get many different views so you can see what you feel is accurate. The truth is most of kink is tailored specific to each relationship and it’s needs. There is no one way approach. Old guard, leather comminuties, and some basics like poses and formal reply sure. But the majority is all about what you two discuss, limit, likes, dislikes, expectations.

Also some tips to help you filter out the garbage.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-using titles they haven’t earned the right to, (calling you sub slut slave princess etc. or referring to themselves as daddy sir master etc.)
-requesting specific personal info
-saying you’re not a real sub if….( insert something you didn’t do that they wanted)
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
-vague answers to specific questions or deflecting the convo when you ask above their experience.
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend. Happy kinking.

Hol_pol

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2022
Tip one. Dont fall for people who refer to themselves as a Title role they have yet to earn with you. That’s not how kink works. Check out some references some local munches or meets. Maybe find a same gender same role mentor to help Look out for you. Ask specific questions all kinds of questions and get many different views so you can see what you feel is accurate. The truth is most of kink is tailored specific to each relationship and it’s needs. There is no one way approach. Old guard, leather comminuties, and some basics like poses and formal reply sure. But the majority is all about what you two discuss, limit, likes, dislikes, expectations.

Also some tips to help you filter out the garbage.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-using titles they haven’t earned the right to, (calling you sub slut slave princess etc. or referring to themselves as daddy sir master etc.)
-requesting specific personal info
-saying you’re not a real sub if….( insert something you didn’t do that they wanted)
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
-vague answers to specific questions or deflecting the convo when you ask above their experience.
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend. Happy kinking.
Thank you for this!

Reactions: subzzzero

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
I noticed in the top part of your post you mentioned you weren't sure of terms.

Don't stress to much about what things are called that can and will came later as you gain knowledge and experience.

Focus more on explaining things, arm yourself with as much information about things that interest you or that are suggested to you.

Go at your speed

Reactions: Hol_pol

Featured Threads

New Personals