Looking for something fun to do

Coffee&sci-fi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2021
I'm looking for some fun tasks to do while I'm vetting new Mistress candidates.

I enjoy pain play and fucking myself for the amusement of others. Not a fan of most toilet or body fluid play. I'm happy to do longer or more elaborate tasks and please feel free to use your imagination.

I will report or share pictures depending on what the task is, my previous media album should give you an idea of what sort of thing I do.

I do have a shared house and crazy busy schedule, so it may take a few days/week to accomplish tasks and I'll probably combine a few things into a session. I do reserve the right to say to no to anything that I think is dangerous etc.

Limits are; body fluid play, nettles, icy hot / deep heat, face photos, illegal, family and activities at work etc.

I have some toys and normal household items like wooden spoons, coat hangers with the clips on etc. 2x clover clamps with rings, 2x twist nipple suckers, pegs, small binder clips, push pins, elastic bands, chopsticks, 2x short rope, a long piece of rope, clit clamp, ben wa balls, short crop, cable I use to whip myself, dog leads, string, ribbon, small vibrating butt plug, large butt plug with a ring base, 8 inch suction cup dildo, 12 inch suction cup dildo, glass dildo, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, clit vibe, vibrating dildo.

Featured Threads

New Personals