Looking for SUB girl

Munks

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2019
I am seeking a slave/sub I dont really care about age as long as the girl is enthusiastic. I'm mostly interrested in long term but I also do short term.
I do both online and offline play, but you must be able to take pics if you can make videos that would be even better.
You must be obediant, if not you will get a punishment. And no I wont make you do extreme stuff(unless we agree on this first) I will however try to push you a little out of your limits just to make it a little more exciting for you.
Everything will be private and we start with a talk about what you want.

What do i like?

I'm honestly fairly open try new things so I'm open to suggestions and new ideas. Anal training, orgasm control/multiorgasm, giving tasks, daily tasks.
I'ts also really fun to choose what sub need to wear.

If you want to contact me. Pm me, or my kik is mlemijs or snapchat mlemijs

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am seeking a slave/sub I dont really care about age as long as the girl is enthusiastic. I'm mostly interrested in long term but I also do short term.
I do both online and offline play, but you must be able to take pics if you can make videos that would be even better.
You must be obediant, if not you will get a punishment. And no I wont make you do extreme stuff(unless we agree on this first) I will however try to push you a little out of your limits just to make it a little more exciting for you.
Everything will be private and we start with a talk about what you want.

What do i like?

I'm honestly fairly open try new things so I'm open to suggestions and new ideas. Anal training, orgasm control/multiorgasm, giving tasks, daily tasks.
I'ts also really fun to choose what sub need to wear.

If you want to contact me. Pm me, or my kik is mlemijs or snapchat mlemijs
Sooo in 2021 in this post you were 45

But now in this post in 2022 here you’re 42. Did you find the fountain of youth?

Def something fishy up here. Anyone considering should vet appropriately.

Featured Threads

New Personals