Dom Man 4 Sub Women Looking for sub woman (casual, online)

farmer2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2021
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a sub woman for some casual online play.

About me, I'm a 35 year old guy from Germany. I've been exploring different kinks for a few years now, sometimes more intensive, sometimes less. The ones that I'm most interested in right now are orgasm control, rope play, hidden public play and pet play (hucows are a favorite). I want to experiment a bit on these kinks with a like-minded woman (ideally my age, but that's not the first priority; I should point out that I'm only interested in cis women). Everything should be rather casual, I'm definitely not looking for a full-fledged d/s relationship here. Of course we should still be "compatible", but this one can probably only find out when speaking to each other. If it doesn't "click", then it's probably not a good fit.

If this post speaks to you, hit me up via PM!

farmer2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2021
I've been talking to some interesting people, but so far noone was a good match, so I'm still looking.

One addition, because it was asked a couple of times: Age is not that important for me as it may seem from my first post. I'm happy to talk to people of any (legal) age. If it's a good fit, then the age is irrelevant.

farmer2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2021
Let me bump this thread once more. Regarding my current kinks, nothing has changed compared to the first post (orgasm control, rope play, hidden public play, hucows...), so if a sub female is into these things and wants to play on a casual basis, write me a DM!

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021
Let me bump this thread once more. Regarding my current kinks, nothing has changed compared to the first post (orgasm control, rope play, hidden public play, hucows...), so if a sub female is into these things and wants to play on a casual basis, write me a DM!

Hello Sir I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

farmer2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2021
Well, that was just a load of spam. Ad's still open, always looking for new sub women to play with!

Reactions: Kairia14

Featured Threads

New Personals