Looking for tasks

Astod

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2021
I have the great pleasure (and pain) of being owned by my Dom, Epicnoodle, who has ordered me to ask for any tasks or suggestions from people to be incorporated into our sessions over the next few days.

I am a masochistic sub, a dirty slut, and any suggestions, requests, or tasks you would like to offer to be enacted on and in me are greatly appreciated.

Epicnoodle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2013
Please do pay attention to the likes and dislikes of my toy. Other than that I welcome any creative tasks! I'll be sure to have a report prepared for you should your task be acted upon.

Every post will receive a heartfelt thank you from Astod.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
This is Coppy pasted from another post of mine:

Get a Clothes Hanger with clamps, the kind used for pants. (or nipple clamps/clothspisn connected with string)
You will clamp your nippels/tits with it and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 15 minutes,
your dom may put additional predicamets upon this like a tounge clamped with clothspins or a predefined amount of edges/orgasms to be completed.

Cheers n have fun :p

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
@raghav is only 16yrs old. Do not interact with him! Link below shows him admitting it.

Featured Threads

New Personals