Looking for torture for my nipples and ass!

Pain slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2019
I’m looking for ways to torture my nipple and ass., I’m open to anything cause I’m willing to try anything once. I only have household items and I’m able to go outside to do some of my task too. Do your worst and fuck up my body!

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
"fuck up my body" Wow, that is an extreme invitation.

Well, let's go with what comes to mind:

1) Lets destroy that ass of yours. Use a brush and get its handle covered in hot sauce and then go fuck your ass with it. Go make it burn.
2) Lets go give your nipples attention as well: Go tie your tits, get your nipples hard and pierce them with needles. You can use sewing needles. Just make sure whatever needles you find that they are disinfected properly before you shove them through your skin.
3) For your ass cheeks, go fetch a belt with a nice heavy belt buckle. Hit yourself with the belt buckle on your ass. Lets go for 100 hits to start with. Go make yourself bruise.
4) On the topic of fucking up your body, lets add another one to your tits. Go tie them and get a rubber band. Push it with 2 fingers into your boob on both ends and grab the middle part to flick it against your boob. Stay on the same spot and repeat until you start bleeding. If it takes you more than 15 minutes, you are not flicking the rubber band hard enough against the same spot. Do this for each boob once.

I usually do not go all out like this in the beginning but lucky you my mood has been quite extreme lately.

If you are willing to show off the aftermath/progress, I will be happy to get some pics/videos @kik(meorin).

Happy suffering.
Meorin

Johnasdas_2017

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2021
If you can go to a grocery store, go pick up a nice big ginger root, then usimg a knife shave the skin off of it and shape it to a dildo/buttplug shape and insert it into your ass, let it sit until it stops burning then remove it and shave the outer layer of it it and repeat

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Add. To above.
While your ass is burning.
Tie your tits tight like the pic you have in profile, now hold your tits between a drawer or a door and slam close the drawer or door on your tits.
About 100 times will cause you a lot of pain

Note: this can cause some damage, as your tits are tied blocking blood flow and are being smashed again and again.
Do it on your own will. I posted it cause you said anything goes and i had a sub do this task before.

Featured Threads

New Personals