Looking to be tested 25f

Little_Bird

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2018
I’m a female sub not very experienced but I’m looking to be tested and maybe be given some dares and tasks to do I’m not looking for a master exactly I don’t know if I want anything that serious but I want to play and be pushed

My Snapchat and email is in my signature...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A dare

Go to a fast food place such as MacDonalds, place your order at the counter (not using self serve) but tell them you are going to the bathroom.
Go into the bathroom and strip off all your clothes then immediately begin masturbating. Continue for 2 minutes then dress quickly, do not wash your hands then return and collect your order.
Now sit and eat your meal.

Report in detail in this thread while still at the restaurant to enhance the humiliation.

Things to consider and options.
Select your outfit carefully, no underwear makes this easier, as does a dress.
Spend some time edging at home before going out.
If you drive, try edging in the car before going inside.

Have fun.

Reactions: Deran
D

Deleted member 47962

ill give you a few tasks but first send me a picture of you naked as proof of female

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Send me your kik and ill give you tasks
First off you're brand new here so ill go easy on you. This post was from 2018. The original poster was last active in 2018 as well. You can find this information out by clicking on their user name and viewing their profile. Necro'ing old threads is frowned upon here unless it was a discussion and you have value to add to the discussion.
Welcome to KT enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Notsure91

Featured Threads

New Personals