Looking to explore.

79Darkside

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2015
Hi all, thanks for reading.

I'm a male sub looking to further explore my submissive side. I am looking for someone to help me become the best sub I can be.

I'm willing to try new things and give most things a go, so far I know I enjoy bondage, tying, wrapping, taping different parts of my body, feeling restricted, using laces, string, clingfilm (saran wrap), tape etc.
I like exercise tasks as trying to keep in shape and doing it in a kinky way sounds awesome.
I can take some pain, moderate to enjoy and harder as a punishment.
I am willing to take punishment without talking back for failing to complete a task, or not acting as required.
I also enjoy unusual tasks, one of my favourites that stands out was apple bobbing naked crawling from one side of room to the other transferring apples from ice cold water to the other side, sounded weird but was amazing.

At the moment my limits are anal, crossdressing, scat and pet play.
Public was a limit but I've been pushing that limit and have enjoyed mild public including stripping in the woods and similar which I'm beginning to find both terrifying and thrilling.

I can communicate via pm, I also have kik which does seem to make communicating easier, my username is slavebondage

I can send pics but for obvious reasons quite cagey to start, no face in the beginning.

If You like the idea of taking me on as Your sub and potentially training me to be Your most obedient toy then please get in touch.

Thank You.

Featured Threads

New Personals