Experience
Experienced irl with GFD

turret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2023
I am a 21 year old guy from Australia looking to improve nyself and meet some personal goals. My discipline is a bit terrible so I am looking for an improvement based dynamic. I would like someone to set tasks and punishments around my goals and help me improve myself.

I generally do well with GFD but as long as you communicate well any sort of domme works for me. I am pretty good at texting and will answer any questions you have and can be a good texting partner. If control is your thing, then this should work out well.

I respect safe words and limits. Kindly leave a message if you are 21 or older. Not sure about an upper limit.

As a check, please let me know if you prefer cats or dogs.

Thank you very much for your time.

Reactions: Teret

Hollyjj1a

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 23, 2017
I am a 21 year old guy from Australia looking to improve nyself and meet some personal goals. My discipline is a bit terrible so I am looking for an improvement based dynamic. I would like someone to set tasks and punishments around my goals and help me improve myself.

I generally do well with GFD but as long as you communicate well any sort of domme works for me. I am pretty good at texting and will answer any questions you have and can be a good texting partner. If control is your thing, then this should work out well.

I respect safe words and limits. Kindly leave a message if you are 21 or older. Not sure about an upper limit.

As a check, please let me know if you prefer cats or dogs.

Thank you very much for your time.
hi, if you are still looking for someone, message me on skype live:.cid.3617fb3fd1cf1e2d

Featured Threads

New Personals