Looking to own a permanent serious obedient masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.

pervertmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2014
Looking to own a permanent serious obedient masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.
Hi I am Master Peter White. I am looking for one ideal female slave to match my requirements.

I am in search of a dirty filthy masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.

The following are the requirements:

1. You must be online 24x7 for me.
2. You must permanently owned to me.
3. Live pictures of both face and body are must. Making videos of suitable tasks are a must.
4. You must be slim having flexible body and must be healthy .
5. My tasks include rough spanking , face treatment, tits treatment, cunt treatment, deep throat treatment, toilet slave treatment, cuts and hell torture. Piercings and permanent tattoos will be there.
6. You must be true masochistic woman who will submit your body and soul only to me and accept me as your only master.
7. You can't say No to me. You must be a slave with no limits. My every word is compulsory and only for my pleasure. You are only for my pleasure.
8. You will be used as a fucktoy.
9. You must be so addicted to me that you will ruin your everything and be a fucked up girl only for me.
10. You can't achieve orgasm without my permission.
11. You can't pee without my permission.
12. Your whole life must be under my control.
13. You must beg me to blackmail you to leak your pictures in case if you have to leave me.
14. You will be my property.

If you are Ok with my requirements and if my commands are your pleasure then install kik messenger on your phone and kik me @ pervertmaniac

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
it hurts me that this man actually thinks he will get responses from this, its freaking shameful.

generalsnipe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2015
WTF, dude, seriously, limit up a bit. Even a slave needs some "free"doms. No one will ever in a million years agree to what you ask.

IrishDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2015
Forever searching.

You, seriously think a Slave wants this?

A Slave isn't simply an object. They are there for Master, but they also need care and affection. They aren't a piss pot nor are they robots.

You need to re-think your ways, if you want to find someone.

pervertmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2014
Anyone searching a worthless piece of slut for me true to the above requirements will be rewarded.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Your search

Allow me to shed some light on why your search hasn't turned up a "pisspot dumb painshitslut." Since I've seen it posted twice and you've bumped it several times I'm assuming you are serious about the requirements.

There is not a single person, male or female, on this earth that meets these requirements. You have long term goals mistaken for requirements, along with unrealistic expectations.

Not being able to come without your permission requires a lot of time and effort on your part, it's conditioning, no one is going to simply be unable to cum without your permission from the get go. The same with being addicted to you and ruined for everyone else. And that is either going to be a case of Stockholm Syndrome or GREATLY depend on how you treat your slave. These are long term goals.

Also you mentioned the slave being your property, being slim, flexible and healthy and also being available for you 24/7, but you neglected to mention how you would be caring for your property. When will she be allowed time to work out, grocery shop, and sleep to maintain her physique and health? How much money will you be providing for her internet service, food, and rent since she will be unable to work due to her needing to be available for you at all times. How are you ensuring her mental health and stability?

You explicitly said she would only be a "fucktoy" and she was only used for your own pleasure, but you mentioned in a bump a "worthless pieces of slut" who met these requirements would be rewarded. It might be fruitful for you to list what the benefits of a slave devoting themselves completely and permanently to you are as "rewards" is a vague term and a contradiction to your requirements. Why should a slave want to be permanently owned and ruined by this stranger who calls himself Master Peter White?

Blackmail is simply redundant with your other requirements.

My suggestion is to write a new ad seeking a slave interested in pain, water sports, bladder control and orgasm control/denial. When you find someone who you play well with you can move onto the permanent aspects of the relationship. No one seriously answers a stranger's ad requiring permanent and total ownership right off the bat, especially when servitude is the only motivation. Bumping and reposting this ad is wasting your time and cluttering the forum.

IrishDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2015
I wasn't bothered writing all of this out for him to see. So I'm glad somebody did.

Hopefully, he'll get the message. Let's see if he'll 'bump' it again or will he have the common sense to do as you suggested, and re-try with a new ad.

bloodsickles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2015
Modesto ca
I used to pull this dumb shit. I started being more appealing to slaves, respecting them as human beings with emotions. I have five slaves now.

Featured Threads

New Personals