Looks being a hint of something

Male_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2011
So i was thinking about looks. More specifically if your looks reveal whether you're dominant. The other day I was on the bus and i noticed an attractive woman who got on, but it appeared from the way her make up was done ( she was dressed normalish) that she was dominant. It's hard to explain, like it seemed that she had a stern look because of her make up ( if that makes any sense)

Has anybody else noticed this?

Girls whats your take on this?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
how would you judge me?!?! with just looking at my pics?!

womble

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2009
Male_switch: I know what you mean, I once saw in a city precinct a lady about 30 ish, she had on tall black leather boots, A black leather shot skirt, What I guessed to be stockings and a coat which was open down the front and underneath she had on a low cut white blouse and a push up bra on as her tits were practically jumping out of her blouse.

To me she stood out as dominant and my cock tried to stand out of my jeans.

I have never seen anyone I thought was sub by dress alone.

sarahamber: I'd rate you gorgeous, sexy,fun and sub. I knew you were sub because of one big give away, its on your profile.:D

Male_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2011
To me she stood out as dominant and my cock tried to stand out of my jeans.

This is how i felt when i saw the woman, it drove me wild

@Sarah, well you're beautiful and blonde ( that's a plus ) and seems like you'd be a lot of fun in bed. It also seems like you are a bit of a switch

carom

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2011
This works in your fantasy but in reality i still have to see any sign that gives away the orientation of a person.

I know direct, hard, resolut submissives and calm, quiet and shy dominants. The only way to find out is by talking with the person. Not the taste of clothes.

Still the mind is free and that is a good thing

Featured Threads

New Personals