Los Angeles: M/Sub/23 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Patiently seeking a mistress.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Well, its been a while since i posted an ad on getdare, so lets give it a shot on here and see if anything happens.

Extra info:
Although the title states that all ages are welcome, I am more inclined to choose someone who is closer to my own age, or on the younger end (18-30 would be best).
Heres where most of you leave ...
Webcam: Yes I have webcam, no I won't just use it cause you tell me to. I might choose to use it alot, but then again I might choose to never use it. You may ask me to, but I always have the right to say no.
Webcam 2: Along those lines, you having and using a webcam/digicam is not required. But don't expect me to show myself if you refuse to yourself.
Serious level: Serious replys, as well as general interest, are both accepted. Always be weary of jumping into something that may or may not go as you expect it right?
Chat slave: I am looking mostly for something via PMs here/email/IMs. Sending pictures and going on webcam are possible, but as stated earlier, its up to me to choose if i want to at any given time.

Likes and limits and kinks.
Now then, if you haven't left already I am also looking to make a more solid list of likes/limits. As it stands now, pretty much everything is in the "ask me, and maybe" group. But there are some things placed firmly in my limits: family/friends, public, gross/messy, loud. Avoiding things from that list would be smart, but you always have the option of asking if I am willing to try something.

My 'likes' is more of a 'like' at this point, likes: x-dressing. I might go as far as saying that unless you plan on including that like in our activities, you probably shouldn't bother responding. It is extremely unlikely that either of us would enjoy a relationship.

So if anyone is actually interested after all that go ahead and post here or send me a PM, or both. If you are looking for more information that was left out, reply to this post so that I can give the info to everyone who might be wondering the same thing.

Hopefully this will give more results that the previous trys.
-OMT

• Kinks:
Feminization
Humiliation
Others? what do YOU like?

• Experience:
I'm a beginner, being the slave to a beginner mistress would be great. But i would accept anyone as long as they aren't too strict to begin with.

• Limits:
As stated before, i wont do anything messy/gross, or anything that would get me caught (including family/friends, public, or loudness).