loser has to

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
subboy loses

Loser takes photo in pose requested by winner. Winner post photo on internet and send link to loser.

Jasper--

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 7, 2012
johnsorcan loses

Loser must provide nude photo to winner who can use that photo as he/she wants. At winner's option loser can be blackmailed with photo in order to prevent it being used. if loser is blackmailed then the photo cannot be used in any other way.

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
slave552 loses

Loser takes photo in pose requested by winner. Winner post photo on internet and send link to loser.

johnsorcan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2011
johnchat123 loses.

Adam or Eve time. Loser has to take a picture of (for men) their junk being hidden as best as possible by a single tree leaf or (for women) one leaf over each nipple. Winner may request to approve the leaf size prior to completion. Tape is allowed. Should be easy enough.

johnchat123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2013
Johnsorcan loses.

Loser has to send the winner 5 pics in poses of their choice. Other items in the pics, toys etc may be requested by the winner if the loser has them. No face pics from me if I lose

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Johnsorcan loses.

Loser has to send the winner 5 pics in poses of their choice. Other items in the pics, toys etc may be requested by the winner if the loser has them. No face pics from me if I lose

i'm in for this one

Featured Threads