Lost dare - tumblr pictures

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
A while ago now I lost a dare, so I had to take and upload 397 photos to a public website for the first person to PM me (on getdare) 'I am your 397 master'. Someone did this and gave me a list of 34 pictures and said more would follow, so I took them and uploaded them to a tumblr account, but they never messaged again.

So in the spirit of completing the dare, and since it's unlikely any one person will think of that many photos, I'm opening it up - anyone who now PMs me 'I am your 363 master' will be able to tell me what photos to take and upload, untill I've uploaded 363 more.

For anyone that's interested, this is the tumblr account:

http://thinglostdares.tumblr.com

And there are no particular limits, although I'm unlikely to show my face.

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I've had a few messages but none that led anywhere. Are there any takers?

unclec68

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2009
dares if you dare

Looked through your account not a bad start but how about some pictures on the kinkier side. Ill start you off with five

1. Use a shoe lace tie up cock and balls tie a separate shoe lace to a water bottle then attach to your balls and let the bottle swing back and forth for 5 minutes

2. Shave your pubes smooth, write dare slut in marker nice in bold on your pubes (post before, during, and after pictures of the shaving).

3. Insert a banana or other household item (cucumber beer bottle, be creative) into your ass (you may use a condom)

4. Take pictures of you in skimpy and lacy panties (no grandma panties)

5. use 20 pegs or clothes pins apply 4 to each nipple area, and 12 to your cock and balls.

Post these and I will send you more. If you want to share more of your turn on and turn offs with me I can be more specific in my dares.

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I've taken 6 pictures for number 3 and uploaded them - I'm not a big fan of anal, but since I didn't explicitly say I won't do it I thought I would start with it and get it over and done with. Since it took a lot longer than I expected I will take the other pictures as soon as I can (probably Friday).

Since you ask for my turn ons/turn off...I like embarrassment, nudity, semi-public to public exposure, watersports, light to medium pain, small urethral insertion, food/messy, bondage, and trying new things. The only turn offs I can think of are are scat, anal, and anything permanant.

unclec68

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2009
I am impressed you actually followed through and started with the most difficult one. You are off to a good start keep it up and more will follow

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I have done 3 more of your tasks - unfortunately I do not have any womens underwear so I can't do number 4. I would usually consider shaving myself as permenant and beyond my limits, but again since I didn't specify this up front I have done it. I hope these are to your satisfaction.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Okay,

Piss yourself in a pair of jeans and boxers
Pissed wet boxers in mouth
Q tip in cock
In park only in boxers and socks
Chocolate cake all over cock and cumming and eating it

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I've done two of your pictures and uploaded them - I need to get a cake to do the fifth, and will do the wet ones as soon as I have time.

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Okay, I have done two more from your list Dirtydanny - the 'Piss yourself in a pair of jeans and boxers' picture, and 'Pissed wet boxers in mouth'.

I will do the cake one shortly, and after that I haven't been given any more to take yet...anyone got any instructions for me?

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Just to keep anyone up to date who's interested - I recieved some dares from br1985:

Tied naked to a tree
Naked next to a street sign
Pissing over yourself with a visible stream of piss
Using a urinal naked
Kneeling at a urinal
Tied to a toilet wearing only briefs with "piss on me" written on your chest
And probably the most daring - you naked with someone else in the photo

Of which I've done 3, and I'm still working on the rest. If anyone has any more though then feel free to reply or PM me.

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
Here are a few pics for you to try:

Naked in an adult theater or booth with a glory hole.

In public, no underwear, thin pants, raging hard on.

Lying on your back with a woman's foot pressing into your balls (naked or clothed is your choice).

On all fours, on a leash, tied to a tree, as close to naked as you dare, must be in a place with people around.

If you do these I will keep sending them.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
You still have do the chocolate cake part of mine....

White tshirt and boxers before shower and then after then boxers no tshirt and then naked

toothpaste over cock and balls

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Don't worry I haven't forgotten the chocolate cake :p Some of these pictures might take a bit longer for me to take than others, but to show I haven't forgotten any I've added a page to the tumblr of 'Pictures to take still'.

I intend to do every photo that's requested, but basically ones that are easier for me to take will probably end up on there sooner :)

Also, I'm still open to more requests. Like I say, I will eventually do every one.

Edit: Oh, and I've done and uploaded your 'toothpaste over cock and balls' pictures.

thing2728

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
To anyone that's interested - I've done several more of these now, and am still open to more :)

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
What happened to your tumblr site. I was hoping you had done a few of my suggestions. Are you giving up?

Featured Threads

New Personals