love to obey

Mssharplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2019
any and all female dommes no exp curious or years exp,race size age unimportant so long as your open minded and ready to use me

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Good of you to specify female dommes; wouldn't want any male dommes to reply to your post by accident.

Also, you're gonna get out what you put in at best; put in a half-arsed personal, best you're going to get is a half-arsed response. Maybe think about what you're writing and have the patience to not put something so low-effort. Apart from anything else, it clutters up the feed for everyone else who has to look at this inane word-vomit everyday.

Reactions: Sirhappyj

Mssharplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2019
Insulting other members is a breach of the rules.
your opinion is yours i prefer simple short to the point why dont you find something else to do beside critique my writingslike your paragraph is any better and really like that word vomit keep your kinks to yourself and if you knew anything bout anything you would know that many dumbfucks like yourself confuse the dom dommes even when it says female only which is clear your not female yet your messaging me so go feed yourself some word vomit and your half assed word your looking for unless of course your from UK then that explains it all,low effort like your low IQ and fuck off,this aint my first rodeo been in lifestyle since you were a itch in your daddys pants thanks though for high effort response to ad that clearly says females only..fucking moron.P.S hows that for effort you stupid Arse-hole

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
I’m afraid I’m siding with Originality on this one. Not only are three line ads going to get you nowhere, language like yours is (hopefully) going to get you banned from the site.
Please tone the language down when someone is trying to help with your advertisement. This site is not one for you to scream and shout at people in that manner, it for everyone to explore what satisfies them in peace without abuse.
Darkside94

Reactions: Originality

Mssharplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2019
In that case keep on pushing past my post and explore all you want,again he used profanity first but some reason i see nothing about his paragraph of smart arsed words,and again you join his club with females only are you a female nope,was he nope so insteadworrying bout my post work on followingand respecting me.no abuse going on its called harassing by you two non females that have nothing to do with any part of my post obviously just bored an no action on your apparent epic sagas i yet to review why .....not into dude...banned if i get banned from her for cussing then im ok any kink talk site dont allow cussing is not a site that i want to belong to anyway but they allow cyber bullying by you two.keep pushing you two should start your own book club

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
The reason behind why I didn’t bring up originality’s language is that is wasn’t directed towards yourself, something I can’t say for your post. Fortunately you have been politer in your response to me which I appreciate.

As for respecting you, it’s incredibly hard with the attitude you have taken here, with more effort put into your rude responses to fellow members of the site than your initial post. However, I will respect the site and what it stands for, and will leave this issue to be resolved by the site administration. I wish you the all the best in your search for a domme that is able to handle you.
Darkside94

Reactions: Originality

Featured Threads

New Personals