Lunch date...

What should I do?

• Longer dress/skirt and have to wear thigh bands and risk getting the anal plug in a coin toss?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shorter dress/skirt and risk exposing stocking tops, suspenders and/or chastity belt?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
(Sigh). I guess I should have known he was up to something when my husband texted me to ask if I could join him on my lunch break.

Now I'm locked for the afternoon in my chastity belt which I feel is making a very distinctive VPL under my pants. Fortunately he's removed the inserts and the thigh bands so it's just the belt itself, but I guarantee he's got more in mind for later on

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It's been a very self-conscious afternoon so far. Even without the add-ons, walking in the belt is different. I'm glad for the silicone padding, it would probably really chafe without.

Standing for ten minutes at the photocopier was particularly nervy as I printed out all of my correspondence and enveloped it for posting. It's against the front wall near the exit to reception, so when you're there, you have your back to the rest of the office. I'm really glad it didn't run out of paper or toner today... 😳

The school pick up was equally nervy and it's the school disco tonight. I'm definitely going to be putting a skirt or a dress on to try and hide it a little bit, but the risk there is that I'm going to have to wear some stockings. I can't wear pantyhose over it, my husband says I'm not allowed to take it off until I have my shower tonight 🤨 and it's far too cold to go with bare legs...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Yep, that was as uncomfortable and embarrassing as I expected, especially because my child and my child's friend wanted me to dance with them. Baby Shark, YMCA, Cha Cha Slide and one I've not heard before (Chuchuwa??), all of which seemed to require me to move my lower end... 🤪

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I have a dilemma, please help!

My husband says if I wear a longer skirt or dress to work to try and hide the chastity belt then I also have to wear the thigh bands, and flip a coin to decide if I have to wear one or two of the plugs.

Or I can wear a shorter skirt or dress, keep the vaginal plug which I was lucky enough to win to "sleep" with last night, but risk drawing attention to my stockings, and also accidentally exposing my stocking tops, suspenders or even the belt itself (the silicone is bright pink)

Which should I do?

BTW, I only have black, red or white seamed stockings, or black or black and red fishnets

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I have a dilemma, please help!

My husband says if I wear a longer skirt or dress to work to try and hide the chastity belt then I also have to wear the thigh bands, and flip a coin to decide if I have to wear one or two of the plugs.

Or I can wear a shorter skirt or dress, keep the vaginal plug which I was lucky enough to win to "sleep" with last night, but risk drawing attention to my stockings, and also accidentally exposing my stocking tops, suspenders or even the belt itself (the silicone is bright pink)

Which should I do?

BTW, I only have black, red or white seamed stockings, or black or black and red fishnets

Well, the singular colored Stockings sounds good enough, but the Red and Black fishents sound like the perfect option to me.

Reading your adventures has been interesting, and I cannot wait to read what happens next.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
So after getting home last night, my husband put our child to bed while I tidied the kitchen and tried to forget about the thing locked between my legs. Unfortunately, even with the soft silicone, you are still forced to hold your legs slightly further apart than you naturally would, or at least I am, maybe because I'm on the plus size side.

At about 9pm, my husband came down to retrieve me and took me upstairs to shower in our ensuite, finally unlocking the chastity belt so I could use the toilet and get myself clean.

He joined me in the bathroom once I started the shower to make sure I only washed and didn't play with myself too much. He flipped a coin and told me to call it for which of the two plugs I'd be wearing with the chastity belt overnight. "Fortunately" I called tails and got to choose the vaginal plug.

It's a quite large beaded style metal dildo. It fills me totally and with the fit of the belt, I can't get it to move inside me to stimulate myself, nor can I get to my clit. Arousal very quickly gives way to uncomfortable, unending frustration and hence I didn't really do much sleeping. It didn't help with my husband playing with my breasts most of the night either, but I guess at least this morning he's as frustrated as I am.

Our child is with his parents this weekend, so wearing the belt to work today is definitely not going to be the end of this little game...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh you guys... Shorter skirt it is. Had to roll a die to pick which stockings I'm wearing and it's the red seamed ones 😲

I have no idea how I'm going to make this work and stay looking professional... At least I don't have to worry about the anal plug I guess

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Okay, I've been to Sainsbury's and bought a new work dress, it's a black smock dress with lace detail. Added a red pearl necklace and a red clutch bag with my black suede knee-length slouchy boots

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
An hour and a half at work, so far three women and two men have commented on my outfit, two women and one guy on my stockings directly. Nobody has asked me yet if they're stockings or tights, but the seams clearly have gotten some attention.

Sitting with the plug inside me for any length of time is incredibly uncomfortable. I have a target of midday to ask my husband for the combination for the padlock so I can pee, but I'm not sure I can make it another hour...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I've just had ttext from my husband asking how I'm getting on and reminding me not to sit on my dress, so my suspenders are very visible under my desk

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I very, very nearly gave up (I had my phone in my hand to plead for the combination), but then I got an important phone call on my desk phone that I couldn't ignore!

Finally on lunch and requested the combination from my husband and what does he say? It's in the glovebox of my car!! 😬

Pretty much waddled out there and back into the ladies and now I'm sat hoping nobody sees the chastity belt on the floor around my ankles while I wait for him to call me...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
This is torture, don't want to sit down for too long, but don't want to move around too much either.

I'm not being very productive today 😟

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
School run done, child fed and delivered to grandparents. Home now to hubby who should be back, so we'll find out what else he has in mind for me... 😱

Driving in this thing is no more fun than walking or working in it 😯

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals