M (23) looking for a submissive F, any age.

ChrisD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2022
Hi. My name is Chris, I am 23 years old and I'm recruiting some submissive sluts, mainly looking for F sluts but I'm happy to work with sissys too, punishing sissys is also fun. I am strict but will stick within the boundaries that we set before we begin. Looking for Online play on Kik: SirChrisD0016, I'm expecting videos and pics though! Get in touch, or else :D.

Mommylee20

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2022
I am a caring Mistress..Life is going very well and I have never been more positive about the future. I am seeking an attractive, intelligent, and willing sub to train and spoil. I am a fun and creative mistress that takes pride in guiding your growth and success as the most perfect sub you can be. I understand that it is not always easy for you, but with a steady and compassionate mistress you will enjoy the privilege and opportunity to improve every day. I believe that trust and communication are important. I am interested in learning about who you are. What does submission mean to you? I look forward to reading from you.

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a caring Mistress..Life is going very well and I have never been more positive about the future. I am seeking an attractive, intelligent, and willing sub to train and spoil. I am a fun and creative mistress that takes pride in guiding your growth and success as the most perfect sub you can be. I understand that it is not always easy for you, but with a steady and compassionate mistress you will enjoy the privilege and opportunity to improve every day. I believe that trust and communication are important. I am interested in learning about who you are. What does submission mean to you? I look forward to reading from you.
Obviously you’re not a paying attention detail oriented type mistress. The ad is a male Dom seeking fem subs. He’s not requested anything remotely close to sub male female Domme.

Featured Threads

New Personals