M 32- looking for a [F] fuck doll who is into bdsm rp

The_locked_one

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2022
Back drop: it’s a beautiful sunny day, a little chilly outside, just enough to wear a light jacket. We are in a small city roughly 200k in population. The buildings and streets are well maintained, it’s a fairly comfortable city. We met randomly at a grocery store one evening and I asked you out on a date to a coffee shop, you accepted. That’s where the rp begins. You would be you, but an eager fuck doll if you aren’t already and I would be me.

My kinks: face sitting, oral, anal(giving), forced multiple orgasms (I want you to cum until it hurts), orgasm control/denial, cream pie, size difference (I love me a short small little thing), domination (giving), bdsm, throat fucking, and many more.

Turn offs: scat, piss, humiliation, animals, underage, urethral play.

Our rp would start with you walking through the coffee shop door seeing me sitting waiting for you. Your eyes linger on me a 6’1” muscular man, with a sexy beard, brown hair, and green eyes that pierce your soul but warm your body at the same time, you see that I’m wearing buffalo plaid to match the season. You start to walk forward greeting me (describing what you look like, height, body shape, outfit you have on.)

Dm me with the description of yourself including your age if your interested. I have Kik and discord too.

Featured Threads

New Personals