Submission

Playfullwolfy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
Hello Reader!
Hope everything around you is going well.
As you clicked the thread and reading it, I guess you meet the age requirement
smile.png
. I have a very keen interest on the ladies older than me and I specifically created this thread to find someone of that range.
I want to keep it brief with a small introduction of me and what I am actually looking for. I believe the details can be discussed in chat/PM.
So, I am 35 years old male from Bangladesh (A country in South Asia). I have been exploring and enjoying the BDSM life since I am 18 and still loving it despite my interactions and activities being restrained to online only. I basically termed myself as DOM, but I am not that authoritative kind. I like to own a sub and be caring and gentle to them whereas the sub willingly follow my ideas and dares to explore the BDSM side to make her Sexual life exciting. Imposing threats or blackmailing isn't something I like. But whenever we agreed to play I can take any certain dominant role like being sadist / rude etc but after the play I like to be the gentle kind who loves to hear from subs about their life, their expectations, dreams or struggle or success.
I am basically looking for a lonely mature lady, who may be living alone and lonely or living with family/partner but still feel lonely amidst the people. I want a relationship encompassing friendly discussion, chit chats, serious discussions about life, chat to pass time when you are feeling lonely or chat to share about your success or your upcoming trip.
And most importantly I want to be a Dominant Partner who can help you try and enjoy the lifestyle that you were secretly craving for but couldn't enjoy. I am willing to be the Lord of your secret life.
I love to discuss about the dares, redesign according to your comfort/enjoyment, take feedback and modify. Generate ideas through mutual discussion.
I can't give any financial support but I do feel that it's great to have suitable toys and implements so it will be great if you are well enough to occupy few specially the items which can be controlled through apps.
I do want the subs to be comfortable being on cam, however that doesn't need to be right away from the starting.
So, that's it, feel free to PM me if you are interested and willing to discuss more about or interested to give it a try.
Thanks a lot for reading! Wish a happy and exciting life.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Does 39 years old work for you? I just got back on this site so my pics on here are like 10 years old. I send pics daily to any master
I have. Hit me up on kik if you’re interested! Kik: giantsfan232

Featured Threads

New Personals