M(43) slave and emotional masochist seeks those who enjoy seeing someone suffer...

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Emotional Masochist and Blackmail slave

ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018
What I seek through this avenue is not a mainstream interest of many and thus I elaborate a bit more here so that you get an idea of whether this is of interest to you.

I identify as an emotional masochist and as such seek someone who takes pleasure in inflicting emotional pain, making my life a misery and emotional burden. Ultimately, I'd like such person to be able to ruin the life as I know it today with little possibility to come back from it.

I am not really submissive (in fact come across as assertive) and thus offer some blackmail material so that the above is achievable. And I'm not interested in a financial arrangement.

What I am certainly willing to do is providing pictures of myself and have something that may add to it as leverage since that could cause me legal troubles. I would rather elaborate in a chat than here.

If this can be of interest, please do get in touch via KIK (Dirk070176) so that we can see if there is a match.

Kind wishes

Dirk

KIK - Dirk070176

ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018
Please contact me at my new KIK address “bmvictim” as I’m sadly back here and searching

Featured Threads

New Personals