M Dom looking for F sub/slave (pain slut)

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Looking For 1 experience Female Pain Slut willing to go long-term and have cam. i just need 1 so i can devote time to you so im not gonna just accept the first person that pm i would like to know u better before we even start

Time zone : Gmt

Im looking for a sub/slave that's willing to serve, and willing to chat beyond session time. Im not looking to just play but rather to care for a proper slave so i would prefer a 24/7 slave. Everything would be negotiated before hand before a decision is made.

Prefer mode of communication : kik, skype, mail, facebook

Since i wanna know you its better if you can provide real details but if you rather be discreet i would hope u can at least create a new account on those social media.

preferably if you live alone so there isnt much restriction.

No offense to other sex but im only interested in female, no mtf, ftm, male, transgender, sissy you know what i mean.

I resepect my slave alot and i request the same please do not "go silent" on me, meaning if you wanna quit just let me know do not just dissapear or suddenly be uncontactable. I believe a relationship like this requires honesty and accountability

My entry requirement is to at least send a photo with no face fully clothed and with my name on a piece of paper to proof you are real if you cant do that then its alright please do not contact me.

Hope to hear from you ladies soon
Do pm me or kik me @MasterDraken

Featured Threads

New Personals