M18 Dom here, Looking for Obedient Little Girls/Slaves :)

AkatoshBlessing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2015
]Hello! :) I'm a dominant daddy. I'm half Chinese and half Dutchman, but I currently live in Indonesia with my family. I'm looking for an extremely submissive and detailed females who wants to be my long-term little girls/slaves, and also who have KIK. She must be fine with the idea of sending pics and vids on commands as well. If you have any kinks or dark kinks, please tell me as well. I also roleplay, but I prefer a girl who really wants to be my little girl/slave.
As for becoming a daddy, I'm kind, caring, and affectionate towards my little girl. As a daddy, my punishments will be softer, and of course, I won't punish you or treat you as harsh as a master does.
BUT, if you prefer me to be a master, I can do that as well. But keep in mind that if you choose me to be a master, I will treat you like, well, a slave. Your freedom will be bordered. Your way of life will change according to my orders. Punishments will be harsher. So, choose wisely for this one.
(and I know that some of you still prefer a master to rule your way of life ;) that's why I make the post for both slave/little girls, according to your preferences )
And I only take MAX 2 slaves or 2 little girl or the combination (1 slave, 1 little girl) at a time, so that I can develop a relationship between us.
If you're interested, please respond to me on kik :)
Kik: Joshua_CT
For those who are not interested, have a nice day and kinktalk on! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals