M2All cult of the body

Seductor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 27, 2020
Hiya fellow kinksters, new here.
I've been kinky as long as I remember and I developed sort of fascination towards beauty of human body. I'm also strongly towards body positivity and I truely believe everyone is beautiful.

TLDR: Pics and body positive notes from brave strangers.

What I enjoy is to receive pics of people proud of their bodies. I can look at them enjoy the art of nature encapsulated in each and every one of them. Also I try to build body positivity for all those who seeks it.

Tasks for brave strangers:
Post or pm me pic or pics of you and add a short note about what you love about your body. What you love about bodies of others. What kind of body turns you on etc. Full tolerance, I'll try to respond to everyone.

*I do not encourage to send a face pic(unless you are fully comfortable with doing so).
**I hope for maturity of posters that pics will be yours not stolen/leaked of other people especially no underage. Those will be reported.
***Your pics won't be saved anywhere, Im here to enjoy them by looking and possibly have fun during 😉 watching and let them get buried and forgotten in the inbox. Best art is temporary.

What I'm looking for for those with lack of inspiration:
Male:
Body parts: thight butts, musled chests, leggs, feet, buttholes etc
Full body: body without face, front or back
Dick pics: all sizes, flaccid and erect, hairy and shaven, love to all of them
Female:
Body parts: butts, boobs, bellies, legs, feet etc
Full body: body without face, front or back
Vaginas: all shapes, pre or post cumming, hairy or shaven, love to all of them
Transgender people:
All of above
Transition pics before and after

It can be simple pics or bonus points for artistic flair of your own 😉 vids are accepted too if thats your jam.

All of you are wonderful, hope to see you(r body) soon 😄

Featured Threads

New Personals