[M4F] 29 Asian Dom looking for sub/slave

fuqing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 29, 2014
Hi, if you are reading this, it means you are a female and you are interested in submission. If not, you are in the wrong place and your time will be better invested in something else.

I'm an experienced online Asian dom that is currently looking for a sub/slave to play with. My biggest kink is to have someone with great servitude act out every single will that I have. I'm interested in orgasm denial/control, my slave/sub begging me, TPE and I'm curious about verbal humiliation and exposure.

Should you want to play with me, you are expected to be able to do picture tasks and eventually moving to videos, live Skype session and so on. When you contact me, I expect you to address me as Sir and nothing else all the time.

The flow of the initial conversation will be as below.
1. We understand each other's limits
2. We get to know each other's kinks.
3. We decide a safe word should both of us find each other interesting.
4. If you are lucky, we will have a test play session on the spot.

In order to make sure that you've read this, you are to begin your kik message with "Sir, I'm humbly begging for your domination". If you start your message in any other way, it will be regarded as spam and no reply will be given.

My kik is : fuqindom and I'm waiting.

fuqing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 29, 2014
I'm still accepting applications.
I'll appreciate if you state where you are from too so that I can estimate the time zone difference.

Featured Threads

New Personals