Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
City
Helsinki
Kinks
Humiliation, Spanking, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Edging, Public, Anal, Control, TPE, Pet play, Chasity, Tails, Collars, Whipping, Light pain.
Limits
Scat, blood, illegal
Experience
Several years online, 10+ irl.

MrWood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 22, 2023
Hello!

My first post here and if I am lucky, you'll be the one I am looking for and this post will also be my last!

I am dominant with several years of experience from online d/s relationships. Even more when it comes to irl, but online is where you and I will start. I would describe myself as strict, but loving person. I enjoy regular conversations about your day and life. Of truly getting to know you. But in other hand, I do not let misbehaving go unpunished and will not have any issue humiliating you like a cheap whore, should you deserve it.

Kinks are listed separately, but I do not expect you to share all the same - Chemistry matters and I have utmost trust we'd be able to found suitable boundaries.

What would be expected of you? Excellent question. Which, when it comes to you as submissive, depends of the person as explained above. But when it comes to you as the everyday you - I would hope you either are European or able to live along European timezones. I don't have exact preferences when it comes to age, height or weight - But I do not accept my submissive to live unhealthy life. Should you recognize yourself from that, know that healthy living would be part of your training.

An awful wall of text. If you read it through and are still awake - Please send me a message on kik or snap and introduce yourself: MrWoodX

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mr W

MrWood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 22, 2023
Few of you did message me, really sorry of long reply times. Was stuck on a businesstrip due to whats happening in the world we live in... Sad times. :)

Pump, back at home.