[M4F] swiss male dom looking for a girl local or online

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
She should Likes to be Controlled, Humiliated, Used, Cum Denied, Cum Multiple times, Likes to do Tasks, pet play, pain play, Give Reports, Voyerism and many others.
Limits
Blood, Scat (if the sub really like those we can still doing them)
Hard limit : illegal
Experience
2 years as an online dom

Alexeï_dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2021
Looking for a girl online or in switzerland

I know there are a lot of Ads like this one here but I wanna give it a go and see my chances and who knows what I may find.

So I am a 21 M dom from switzerland (english isnt my first language), i have been one for about 2 years and atm im looking for a Submissive/Slave Female long term to firstly connect with and also dominate her online online (or irl but I don't think because of my location). So what I am looking for is someone real and not someone fake and doesn't mind sending pics/vids of task being completed (I won't necesserarly ask them in the begining if the sub is "shy"). I would like to first have a chat and see if we can even chat for some hrs rather than going into the session itself. I would like to collar the my sub 24/7 but dont mind if she prefer to try with sessions first. So here are my requirements.

Age = 18+

Kinks = Likes to be Controlled, Humiliated, Used, Cum Denied, Cum Multiple times, Likes to do Tasks, pet play, pain play, Give Reports, Voyerism and many others.
(Well I know the Sub/Slave girl won't have all of them but I don't mind the more you have the better )

My dislikes = Blood, Scat (if the sub really like those we can still doing them) but hard limit : illegal
IRL I like: Games, reading, gym,
Kik/telegram: Pm to ask

Featured Threads

New Personals