Make a good husband out of me

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
About me
I am 30 years old, live in Europe. I’m married but our sexual life seems to be far away from perfection – we make love sporadically; she doesn’t need to do it often. Once or twice a month is OK for her. I love making love and as opposed to her I could do it everytime and everywhere all day long! As You can imagine I’m sexually dissatisfied all the time. A couple of years ago I found it exciting! Then I discovered my submissive nature and found this site while googling for some kinky things. I also love selfspanking and being under female’s power

Zodiac: Lion
Weight: 181lb, 82kg
Height: 6'0", 183cm
Eye Color: Bronze
Marital Status: Married
Smoker: No
Drinker: No
Education: graduate

Past experiences

A year or two ago I had an online owner but it wasn’t long term relationship. I served her for two or three months. I used to be very obedient but sometimes had to execute her punishments, such us: spanking, line writing, kneeling in the corner, being forbidden to initiate sex, torturing my balls. She used to demand proving photos...
She also used to set me some rules for a particular period of time, e.g.: shaving my balls every second day, fingering my ass every day, going commando every Monday, etc…

What am I looking for...

I’m looking for a Mistress of any age, strict, firm and ready to control my sexual life. I would like to be forced to live in chastity and be forbidden to masturbate.
It’s okay if You’re not experienced. You decide whether I’m allowed to fuck my wife or not. You decide the way I do it and how often. You decide whether I’m allowed to masturbate or even touch my dick or not! You decide my daily duties.
I’m looking for strict woman who will set me the rules to follow, who will make a good and obedient slut out of me. You may also focus on making a good husband out of me. Everything up to You! I’m looking forward to be owned by a strict woman who will punish me everytime I deserve.

I’m ready to use any household item You request (I do not have any professional items).
I got a lot of rope, weights, bamboo canes, electric cables, wooden spoons, needles, clothes pegs, paper clips, vegetables (such as ginger), ice…

Communication
I prefer e-mails or PM's.
I’m ready to prove every task and punishment in detailed daily reports, pictures or vids. There are days in which I’m not able to write a single word (time-consuming job). One more thing - please don’t order me to show You my face at the beginning of our relationship!

I’m waiting for PM’s!

PS: I know my English isn’t perfect but I’m still working on it. I hope it will not discourage You!
• Kinks:
chastity, spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
• Experience:
see above
• Limits:
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals