Make me cum

Painslut.04

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2022
Hi there,

For a really long time I has struggled with making myself cum more than once. It’s not because I physically can’t. It’s because I am a pussy and get really over sensitive and will wuss out.

So really I’m here to get told to do it. I think that if it is given as on order I have a much higher chance at succeeding. I would appreciate it if someone took the time to give me the task to do. I understand it’s very specific but you can add things or be more creative if you want.

My kinks are: humiliation, degradation, tit play/torture, bondage, cum control, orgasm denial, edging,
My limits are: scat, blood play, knife play, anal, exposure to family/friends, exhibitionism

I only have household items, brush, belt clothes pegs, scarfs, ties, things like tooth paste, hot sauce, etc

I also have a somewhat difficult living situation, I live at home and share a room with my sister. However she goes to school during the day and is asleep quite early at night. I guess what I’m trying to say I can’t be really loud

I would appreciate any sort of response, thank you for taking your time to read this post

Reactions: De_mommy

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
Hi there,

For a really long time I has struggled with making myself cum more than once. It’s not because I physically can’t. It’s because I am a pussy and get really over sensitive and will wuss out.

So really I’m here to get told to do it. I think that if it is given as on order I have a much higher chance at succeeding. I would appreciate it if someone took the time to give me the task to do. I understand it’s very specific but you can add things or be more creative if you want.

My kinks are: humiliation, degradation, tit play/torture, bondage, cum control, orgasm denial, edging,
My limits are: scat, blood play, knife play, anal, exposure to family/friends, exhibitionism

I only have household items, brush, belt clothes pegs, scarfs, ties, things like tooth paste, hot sauce, etc

I also have a somewhat difficult living situation, I live at home and share a room with my sister. However she goes to school during the day and is asleep quite early at night. I guess what I’m trying to say I can’t be really loud

I would appreciate any sort of response, thank you for taking your time to read this post
A shame you're limit is anal--that's what I'm looking for! Your profile intrigued me though, so I'd love to come up with some creative orgasms for you. And not just 2...

kik me @cwolfgang if you want to chat.

Reactions: De_mommy

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Do this. Strip naked, spread your legs, clamp your nipples, write pain and pleasure whore on your tits and belly. keep a belt as well

Now bend about 45'. Now from this point you have 10 hours to cum 20 times.
Reward and punishment based on how fast you do.

If you get over-sensitive, use your belt to hit your ass hard.
You cant hit more than 30 seconds to lower your sensitivity.

Reply with the time you read the post and the time you are done with task.
Probably not the best idea to hit with a belt, if she has to stay quiet.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You said in your instructions to hit hard. That in fact would make noise hitting the skin. A belt against bare skin is quite loud.
Also how is this supposed to help sensitivity? Hitting her ass wouldn’t cancel out pussy sensitivity. If she likes the spanks it can actually increase sensitivity (her name is painslut. )
You assigned her lots or orgasms when she said she can barely make it through one.
The whole thing reads like you haven’t actually done these things in person before.

Seems lots of guys don’t know how that whole sensitivity thing on a female works. Try jerking off. No lube. Make it a solid hour of edging and then after you cum get right back on it again. When your dick ends up red raw and hardly able to touch. Keep going. That’s how it feels for some ladies.

The only real ways I have found that worked for ladies is to slow things way down. Keep a gentle rub on it and play with other areas as well.

Other times it’s just time based. Not everyone can cum multiples.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
You said in your instructions to hit hard. That in fact would make noise hitting the skin. A belt against bare skin is quite loud.
Also how is this supposed to help sensitivity? Hitting her ass wouldn’t cancel out pussy sensitivity. If she likes the spanks it can actually increase sensitivity (her name is painslut. )
You assigned her lots or orgasms when she said she can barely make it through one.
The whole thing reads like you haven’t actually done these things in person before.

Seems lots of guys don’t know how that whole sensitivity thing on a female works. Try jerking off. No lube. Make it a solid hour of edging and then after you cum get right back on it again. When your dick ends up red raw and hardly able to touch. Keep going. That’s how it feels for some ladies.

The only real ways I have found that worked for ladies is to slow things way down. Keep a gentle rub on it and play with other areas as well.

Other times it’s just time based. Not everyone can cum multiples.
Hmm. I did make a mistake here or part of a mistake.
1. I intended to make her fail but you have a point so its not good for her to do it my way.
2 . About spanking, i wanted to take her mind off but did not read the name much so.
3. About noise i assumed she is far enough to not let the noise go out . But its my fault for just assuming nor confirming.

Considering all this i dont see my post right for her and have delated it.
Thankyou for pointing it out.

DeepDigUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2021
NW UK
Hi there,

You need to be made to orgasm. You know your noises would be awful. Just cum helplessly and shut up until you've finished. Please. You deserve it.

Featured Threads

New Personals