(Malaysia) N/a: F/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/Under 40 ~ Wish to be used by male/female

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
All other regions

the revolution

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 23, 2013
N/a
18 year old slave female seeking a dominant female under 40

First and foremost, hi... To everyone reading this. I'm Joey and yes I'm female(why must Joey be a guy's name anyway) and I'm from Asia and yes I'm an Asian (i really wish I wasn't).... But anyway... I wish to have a long term relationship with someone who is strict as a dom but caring as a friend....

I'm 175cm tall, weight 50 kg and has a bra size of 36b...I'm a virgin and I wish to keep it that way...I've never cum or edge before....

Since last year I've been dealing with quite serious mood swing, eating disorder, self harm and suicidal... And so if you are interested and wish to know more about me... Please please please pm/ kik me at _depressed_failure_

• Kinks:
Humiliation(cuz I've already have a very very low self esteem), light pain(nipple), toilet control, pet-play and that's all I could think of right now...
I like to be fully controlled and forced to do things(it turns me on all the times)
In normal life I like drawing, singing, listening to music, playing the guitar/piano(I'm a self learner for guitar and is grade 7 in piano)

• Experience:
I've served 2 master and 1 mistress and they were all short term and I only enjoy one of the three...

• Limits:
Public, blood, cam/video(but I would maybe send pic), scat, insertion(pussy), blackmail, racism....

nilesh7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2014
Im your master

You sound like a natural . I would like to train you . Im an experienced master . You would be given a password if u want to stop.

Featured Threads

New Personals