Male Dom Looking for a female online Sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
South America
Kinks
Humiliation, omorashi, JOI, degradation, Domination, etc.

Capi1112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2024
I'm looking for a female who wants a Dom, I'm very flexible in the requirements I ask for so don't be afraid of sending me a message. I'm looking for someone who likes to be dominated and be obedient, if you are a little bratty too I don't mind it makes things more interesting, if you are able to send pics better but not needed, I hope you are open to try new things or at least think about them.

I wont force you into something you don't want and we can talk kinks and limits, I'm ok with trying new kinks if you want to. Message me if you are interested.

m0slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2024
I'm looking for a female who wants a Dom, I'm very flexible in the requirements I ask for so don't be afraid of sending me a message. I'm looking for someone who likes to be dominated and be obedient, if you are a little bratty too I don't mind it makes things more interesting, if you are able to send pics better but not needed, I hope you are open to try new things or at least think about them.

I wont force you into something you don't want and we can talk kinks and limits, I'm ok with trying new kinks if you want to. Message me if you are interested.
I'm interested

Reactions: Zuri the German

Featured Threads

New Personals