Male dom looking for female sub

kinganthony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2014
Hi,

Iam a 27 year old male dom from Germany that is currently looking for a female slave. I have about 5 years experience in this so I have already trained many different slaves with different kinks/likes and Limits. My new slave is expected to fully obey me and follow my rules/guidelines and commands.I will however respect your limits. I will request one picture at the beginning to ensure that you are really female.This picture can be naked,in underwear or clothes and doesnt need to show your face. If you are interested now then send me an application either on this thread or via pm (with Skype or Kik name). Also dont hesitate to ask me in case of any questions.

If i like your application i will contact you via Skype/Kik or on here.

Kinganthony

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi,

Iam a 27 year old male dom from Germany that is currently looking for a female slave. I have about 5 years experience in this so I have already trained many different slaves with different kinks/likes and Limits. My new slave is expected to fully obey me and follow my rules/guidelines and commands.I will however respect your limits. I will request one picture at the beginning to ensure that you are really female.This picture can be naked,in underwear or clothes and doesnt need to show your face. If you are interested now then send me an application either on this thread or via pm (with Skype or Kik name). Also dont hesitate to ask me in case of any questions.

If i like your application i will contact you via Skype/Kik or on here.

Kinganthony

you request an application? i cant fault someone for being formal cuz to each their own, but if youre asking them to submit an application shouldnt you tell them what youre expecting in this "application"? it sounds as if youre playing up alot of this into more than what it is.

you say youve "trained" "Many" slaves. its all very vague when its written that way with no details as to how many is many. or details as to the dynamics style or actual kinks involved. plus the fact you say youve had many over 5 years means they didnt last very long each time. what exactly do you "train" them in?how long did each last? was it mutual split?

youre asking subs to apply yet with no lists on your post as to what the actual kinks fetishes are you train in how do they know if it matches what they are into? example you get a maso sub whos into pain and maybe you have no exp with that? or roles reversed youre a sadist who wants a maso and the sub applying has pain as a hard limit.

anyways its your post so do your thing but youll get better responses with more detail. good luck.

Featured Threads

New Personals