Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
She must likes to be Controlled, Humiliated, Used, Cum Denied, Cum Multiple times, Likes to do Tasks, Give Reports, Voyerism and many others.

(Well I know the Sub/Slave girl won't have all of them but I don't mind the more you have the better 😉)
Limits
Blood, Scat (if the sub really like those we can still doing them)
Illegals
Experience
I was a switch (easier to learn in my opinion) but now im a dom with less experiences than some people

Alexeï_dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2021
Looking for a girl on kik
I know there are a lot of Ads like this one here but I wanna give it a go and see my chances and who knows what I may find.

So I am a 20 M from switzerland looking for a Submissive/Slave Female long term to firstly connect with and also dominate her online on kik/snap (or irl but I don't think because of my location). So what I am looking for is someone real and not someone fake and doesn't mind sending pics/vids of task being completed (I won't necesserarly ask them in the begining if the sub is "shy"). I would like to first have a chat and see if we can even chat for some hrs rather than going into the session itself. I would like to collar the my sub 24/7 but dont mind if she prefer to try with sessions first.
IRL I like: Games, Animes, Series
Kik: brick2lait

Featured Threads

New Personals