Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021

Male Dominant for online female sub/slave​

I'm looking for a female sub/slave for a long-term (strictly) online relationship.
This thread should give you a bit of an idea of what I have in mind.
You can always contact me if you're interested and/or have more questions.

Some information about me​

• I'm a 25yr old male Dominant that currently lives in Belgium, recently graduated from university
  • I've been into this lifestyle for a long while, and became active the day I turned 18
  • Over the years, I've had several long-term (online) subs/slaves and some short-term ones in-between

Some information regarding you and this relationship​

• You're a female, no exceptions. I might consider mixed-gender couples, but highly unlikely.
  • Experience is not required. I actually prefer young/inexperienced, a blank slate, but the experienced are also welcome. We'll talk plenty about that.
  • Looks/age aren't that important. My main requirement is a submissive mindset, regardless of whether you're small/tall, flat/busty, .... In case you really want to know, I got a preference ranging from the Asian body type (short/thin) to Nordic (tall/...) and athletic Ebony, but again, more a bonus than a necessity.
  • We would talk regularly online (most likely Discord/Skype) although either of us has lives I imagine that requires our time (work, exams, ...). My time zone is Western Europe but I'm a (late) night person and can easily adapt due to a lot of working from home. We can talk and see how our schedules fit
  • While the tasks themselves are physical, our interactions will be online only
    • Perhaps after a while, we can meet up. Very unlikely if we don't live near each other though
If you're interested, message me on here, or preferably send me an email or Skype message at [email protected] or message me on Discord at dominantstranger.

PSA: While on this site you get notified about messages in conversations, you don't get notified about chats it seems. If you want a quick reply, use a conversation (or e.g. Discord) instead.

Last edited:

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
I've been single for a bit again and am now actively searching again. Contact me if you're interested or got questions.

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
No candidates anymore and still looking. Message me if interested

Featured Threads

New Personals