Male dominant looking for female submissive (any age, any body type )

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Spankings, punishments and discipline, humiliation, control
Limits
None and respectful of my submissives limits
Experience
Have had multiple subs in the past and understand how to be both a controlling dom but also a respectful one

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
Hello there I am a intelligent male Dominant looking for a female submissive of any age, any body type and any experience for an online D/s relationship. As you can probably guess I am into spankings and discipline, but I am much more complicated then that. I am open to a purely discipline based D/s relationship with rules and punishments but I do also enjoy having a sexual component to that relationship but am open to one that does not include that aspect. I do enjoy other fetishes besides the ones mentioned above such as DDLG and a little bit of humiliation( although I am always respectful of my submissive), those are just a few examples. I am a kind and respectful Dominant but I can also be very strict and sadistic ( of course in the context of my submissive's limits and likes ).

Look forward to hearing from you, message me directly on here or better yet how about on Kik xXstevesilenceXx​

Featured Threads

New Personals