Male Dominant seeking serious female slave.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Lexington Ky
Kinks
Edging, Orgasm denial, humiliation, degradation, pain, bathroom control, wedgies, clothing control, hidden public, extreme devotion, lifestyle/everyday control, corner time, and mind games.
Limits
Dishonesty, Self harm
Experience
Mainly online, some in person.

Slavegirlsmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 26, 2019
About me: I'm a male master, from the United States. I live in Kentucky. I'm a student and I work part-time. I have a lot of interests outside of a S&M like science, psychology, engineering, medicine, and other stuff like that. I like to be able to have a conversation with someone. I have basically came to the conclusion that this is an important part of who I am and I need it to truly be satisfied. I need the mind body soul connection of "owning" someone
What I am looking for:
I want a female slave, someone who is really serious about this dynamic. Some who craves being controlled. Someone who wants to give up control and submit. I am mainly interested in someone from my state or the surrounding areas, or someone who needs this bad enough like me that if it is right they would be willing to relocate. Obviously not anything to take lightly or anything that would even be discussed without years of time together and visits. I am just saying that to demonstrate the level of seriousness that I have and want out if someone. I'm okay with online but in order for me to really commit to something there has to be some potential for it to be more than that. I want an immersive, encompassing S&M relationship.
My kinks are Edging, Orgasm denial, humiliation, degradation, pain, bathroom control, wedgies, clothing control, hidden public, extreme devotion, lifestyle/everyday control, corner time, and mind games. I'm extremely kinky and open to most things so when you message me just be open about your needs. I'll probably be happy to accommodate them.
My limits are basically common sense things, I won't encourage or allow self harm, involvement of family, illegal things, or anything else that goes against basic common sense. As far as pictures go, as much as I like receiving them, I don't require them, although I would like to be able to see a SFW picture at some point when a potential slave/sub is comfortable with that. Although I was clear about what sort of potential slaves I am mainly searching for, feel free to message me if your interested anyway. Don't message me if you only want to have one or two play sessions or if you won't be honest or communicate with me. Don't tell me you like things that you don't or want things that you don't, it will go over better if you just honest.

Contact me through Kik : sw0338. PMs work too but my response will be slower. Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies :).

Featured Threads

New Personals