Male looking for somebody

techsavvyslave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2016
My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 29 years old, I will be turning 30 this year. I have a webcam and messengers. I use skype mostly(techmale29). I also have an android tablet that I can install applications and/or games on. I do enjoy playing some video games. I am looking for somebody that can give me tasks to do throughout the day, maybe even via calendar. I am married, my wife is very vanilla and isn't into this like I am. She knows I am but she doesn't want me to do anything where she can see me doing it. I also have teamviewer it is installed and ready. I have pictures of my wife and some of me and her on my computer. I am also willing to do a blog, or type stuff whatever, I am open to suggestions. I also work from home and I am willing to be on my webcam while I am working just remember that I am limited on what I can do.

Some of the stuff I have, are rubber bands, clothes pegs, 2 old shoe laces and a tens unit that has 4 pads, 2 channels(0 off - 9) and a rate and width settings(low, med, or high) bother can be different from the other. I am also able to do typing tasks, forced to watch stuff, leave my cam on at all times when possible, put my webcam on a site if needed, chat on that site or whatever. I am open to suggestions even creating a blog. I am not good at creating stories. I can also do things under my clothes as well if possible.

I am looking for somebody that can also control my wallpaper on my computer, for the right person you can control my account here and stuff if u want. You are welcome to spam my inbox at ([email protected]) if you want to. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more.

Featured Threads

New Personals