Male looking for submissive female

Cattivo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2013
I am looking for female submissives for online play / relationships.

I do not particularly care what age you are (although you MUST be legal), but I am more likely to select someone who is mature, literate and honest. Likewise, I am not concerned about your looks / figure.

Since we will be playing online, you must be able to hold a decent written conversation. I will not consider you if you text speak. You must have a good imagination, and when you send me reports of any activities / tasks that you do I will expect them to be thorough and detailed.

I would prefer someone who is not frightened of pictures, webcam or audio chat. This will NOT be central to our relationship (and certainly won't be requested or expected initially), and you will never be forced into using them, but apart from wanting some proof of who I am talking to, there may be occasions when they add significantly to the experience.

My signature in my profile lists some of my likes / dislikes / limits, but as a Dom, I am flexible about these, and will under most circumstances try to tailor the play around your fantasies.

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM and we can chat.

Cattivo

Featured Threads

New Personals