male one piece swimsuit dare for tonight PLEASE!

kris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2011
i got a one piece the other day and now i need to break it in limits poo and not too terribly messy just nothing i cant take care of in the shower

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
take a shoelace and on the outside of your swimsuit tie it around your softcock and balls. take a picture of your rubbing your genitals through the swimsuit and post.

kris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2011
im afraid the swim suit is to tight on me to tie the shoe lace around my cock and balls it just slides off would you like me to ask for punishments

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
nope, the idea of you being punished does not turn me on at all. as I don't know what you like or what you look like. haha. perhaps some other time when i feel like lesbian and more bi then we shall see. Until then I take a raincheck on your begging for punishments!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
If muttslut doesn't mind i will set you this as a punishment.. so as you don't like too messy here is one of my favourite games in a one piece.... take cocoanut suntan oil (the dark stuff) mix it with sunflower oil add in baby lotion (the pink stuff) now a small carton of cream and fill your suit... make sure your balls and ass get well covered... find something to nudge at your ass hole but it mustn't enter.. if it does it ruins the effect... blindfold yourself and then masturbate to edge five times in a row through the cossie.. sixth time cum in the cossie in the mess.. take off cossie and wipe the mess all around your body.... the put cossie back on... once it has dried on then you can shower....

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
archie, you were perfectly fine in telling this boy what to do, in fact i kind of enjoyed envisioning him doing it too. haha, maybe just maybe you have something a lot less messy up your sleeve and more involving bondage for me?

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
wet

I think the way to break a bathing suit in is to show it off wet covering a hard cock , and then another pic of the hard covered cock with balls out , just to kick things off

Featured Threads

New Personals