Male Seeking Master or Mistress

techsavvymale28

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2017
Hi, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 30 years old and I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I am looking for somebody that I can chat to as well as do things for both online and/or offline. I am willing to learn. I also have a webcam. Since I work from home there are times when I am unable to do things on my webcam because I have clients or other people around/near me but I will do it off webcam if you please allow me some time to complete the tasks.

I am also married, my wife is aware that I enjoy this lifestyle. However she is extremely vanilla and doesn't want anything to do with this. But she has given me pictures that she is allowing me to share, anywhere required. I also enjoy people telling me what they would do to my wife or with my wife if she was their slave and was into this lifestyle.

I have a webcam and messengers. I also have an android tablet that I can install applications and games on if needed. I also have an xbox 360. I enjoy cbt, name calling, computer control(teamviewer), wallpaper control, being bullied as I was bullied in school as a kid, I also like the idea of running a blog or website, and I also like the idea of streaming my webcam when and where possible. I also need to workout some. I am open to other suggestions as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or etc.

Featured Threads

New Personals