Male slave at your feet

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
For some reason I always felt a strong need and desire to be in an inferior position to women, and serve them like a slave. This would include to humiliate and degrade myself in any way I'm told, and to be punished not only for mistakes I might have made, but also for no reason at all.

This is why I made this thread.

I noticed many submissives starting threads requesting punishments because they did something wrong. I can't give you a specific reason why you should punish me, other than the simple fact that you can. I just hope the idea of bossing a young man around over the Internet and telling him what he must do to please you entertains your dominant nature.

If you are a dominant woman, or even if you are generally submissive but have a cruel side, I humbly ask that you bring out the worst in you and unleash it on me. Maybe you can even use this as therapy, and project some frustrations you might have in your life on me, and make me pay for the mistakes of others.

If you are interested, please post punishments, slave orders, verbal humiliation or even just thoughts that you have and want to afflict on me in this thread.

Some notes that you may or may not care to know:

- I don't want to tell you a lot about my kinks and fetishes, because I would rather make this about yours, not mine. If you had an actual, real slave that had to obey you, how would you treat him? What would you make him do for you?

- I will take pictures of every order given to me in this thread, and if I can find the courage I will even post them, or some of them in an album. If some are too private or too intense, maybe I can send them to you (pic4pic would be tempting).

- Don't worry to much about me or my limits. Some basic information is in my signature and that's about all that I have (+ illegal things obviously). That means yes, I do serve as a full toilet slave if told to do so

- Of course I will try to write a decent report for every slave order I get and answer any questions. Should you want to use me long-term or even offline, we can discuss things via private messages

Thank you.

New Personals