Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
London
Kinks
Femdom, anal, diapers, pissplay, public, cbt, exposure, impact, toothpaste, denial, edging, humiliation
Limits
Social suicide, others, blood, prominent
Experience
Been in a few d/s relationships, completing a vast variety of tasks, if you want further information feel free to message me

Conor_1703

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
London
I have recently moved into a log cabin, due to this move I have alot more privacy hence the reason for this post.
I'm actively seeking a domme to give both tasks and punishments. These can be pretty much anything.
Below I've listed likes, dislikes and limits. If I grab your attention, please feel free to PM me or message me on the socials below.

Likes: Long tasks, anal, plugs, pee, diapers (new) light cbt, ice
Dislikes due to risk: public play, public diaper wearing, used diapers, heavy cbt/tying/ impact play, cumplay, candles, toothpaste
Limits: social suicide, big risk of being caught, involving others (may be open to a certain someone) animals, risk of infection or disease, prominent, photos of revealing marks ( tattoos )

I currently own 3 butt plugs, small, medium and large. I'm open to play for a short or longer period of time and actually build a bond.

I work long days and i expect my Mistress to respect this. I have all time in the world to serve my Mistress outside work, possibly inside within reason

Hope to hear from you soon

Kik: Conor.williams1703

Featured Threads

New Personals