Male Sub in London UK for no limits use by order of pro_dom

Pro_dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2014
Mid thirties white male, reasonable shape and looks, hold senior position in a firm in London area but can travel by train to surrounding areas.

Seeking dominant male or female contacts for online or offline bondage, I have been strongly encouraged to advertise my services for pain on this site and encourage the more sadistic to take advantage of the fact that I am also in a position to remove the use of a safe word or limits to what you might practice.

I am straight but I am to make it clear that what you decide to use my mouth for or my asshole is your choice and not mine, I am simply here to advertise and respond compliantly to your request for to provide a service with my body, I will. Assured have no say in the matter and can put you in touch with the necessary authority should you be dissatisfied with any response from me to ensure full compliance.

You can reach that authority at [email protected]

I am not a professional, work for a living but arrangements can be made to ensure I fit a timescale suited to you, period suited to you to ensure you are completely satisfied. Should there be more than one of you that is fine but please highlight this so time can be allowed.

Do feel during my use that should you wish to utilise my services as a toilet slave that I will need to comply and consume what I am told.

Thank you for reading my advertisement, I hope you may have a use for me, this would please the persons/s who sought me to advertise here.

Slave M

Featured Threads

New Personals