treasureofdesire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2020
Hello,

About me
I am looking for a master or mistress to serve and to train me. I am a set of holes with a useless cock and I need to be controlled. I am obedient but I do have a lot of training to do. I work hard and strive to be a good sub.

My likes, interests
I’m pretty open minded and willing to try new things. Some of my likes are orgasm control, pet play, humiliation, bladder control, anal, feet, denials, cum play, bdsm, and much more. I think one of the biggest areas I would like to focus on is my ass. I would love to be able to orgasm from just anal stimulation (haven’t been able to achieve that yet).

My limits
My limits include scat play, blood, permanent, public (I would do hidden public), family, friends, social suicide. I also wanted to point out that I’m not super into cross dressing. I’m not saying it’s a limit but I did want to point that out.

Expectations
I consider this section to be one of the most important. I expect a master or mistress that cares about me but is willing to be strict when necessary. I expect rules and consequences. I want to serve someone I can learn to trust. I am hoping we can have frequent contact but I do understand sometimes life gets busy. Good communication is a must.

Contact me
If got to this section please feel free to reach out! My Kik username is treasureupdesire (it is slightly different from my username here by design). I am happy to answer any questions there.

I also wanted to add I am hoping to find someone near me (US) but that’s not necessarily a requirement as long as our schedules line up. I’m hoping for daily contact when possible.

Reactions: kinkymaster_ansh

Featured Threads

New Personals