Male submissive looking for online mistress (mainly chastity keyholding)

subdan1996

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Mistress/Goddess/Lady/Miss or Princess,

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.

I am interested in becoming an online slave. I do have a few limits which we can discuss if needed.

My main reason for asking for online domination is because I am very into chastity domination - I have been doing self-chastity for quite some time and I do not have the discipline or the self-control to do it myself, I really need someone else to control me this way. I masturbate on weekends probably 10 times a day and on weekdays, probably about 5 times a day (in the evening) and I need to get this under control and I was hoping someone like yourself could help me with this. Chastity domination is not a must. If you do not offer chastity domination services then that is fine, I am interested and need someone to control me in a variety of BDSM ways.

I am hoping one of you dominant females out there will accept me to be your online slave/sub and I promise to be as honest and truthful to you as possible and to follow each and every order without question. As this is online domination, I will be able to send photos and videos to you for proof I have obeyed you. As for or other means of video communication, I am most comfortable doing this when we have gotten to know each other better. I hope you understand.

If you could contact me either on here, or email me on [email protected] that would be appreciated

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully hand my pathetic cock over to you to control! I will be on my pathetic knees waiting for your reply!

Featured Threads