Married Domme Seeking an Extremely Private and Discreet ONLINE BDSM-involved Affair (U.S.A. Only)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Long Beach
Kinks
Humiliation
Chastity
Orgasm Denial
Femdom
Limits
Watersports
Diapers
Enemas
Meeting (because I am married)
Experience
Femdomme for the past five years; husband is a submissive. My sister got me into this shortly after I was married.

MsAlyssaSeeksSubMales

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2023
MARRIED dominant woman seeking an extremely private and discreet ONLINE BDSM-involved affair. My husband will never know about this, and I wish to keep it that way. Specifically I am looking for a sub male to have a LONG TERM and private ONLINE affair with. This will be ongoing and involve humiliation, with you knowing that I am married and me using my marriage as a form of cuckolding/humiliation to weaken you and increase your submissiveness to me.

I am heavily into orgasm denial and chastity; basically, I want to control your orgasms, and make you beg for a release. In doing this, I will assign you weekly/weekend tasks (for example, stroke 20 minutes, three times a day, without cumming...just a rough example.) If you are into this, tell me in your message.

-Long Term
-Completely Private and ONLY Between you and Me
-Daily Online Interactions through e-mail ONLY (because of privacy/discretion); I am OFFLINE on Sundays...no exceptions
-ONGOING (I will NOT disappear)
- Humiliation is a BIG part of this
-This is a Mistress/Sub relationship ONLY (NO SWITCHING)
-Sub men ONLY...no dominant men. No women at all. I am not attracted to women. SUB MALES ONLY.
- U.S.A. ONLY. I am in Long Beach, CA
- This is ONLY ONLINE...since I am married, we would never meet, ever. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-I am extremely responsive with my e-mails. You will not be waiting days/weeks for a response...and I expect the same from you.
-I do not care about your age, just as long as you are obedient
-I will NEVER interfere with your relationship or marriage; this is 100% discreet
-Again, this will be an e-mail ONLY affair...no exceptions.

If this sounds appealing to you, and you are completely comfortable with this being only online, then send me a message. If I like what I hear, I will respond, and will send you my e-mail address to continue this further.

NOTE: I added pics here as soon as I made this post, but (as usual with these sites) someone immediately complained. So if you are wondering why there are no pics of me, that's the reason.

Last edited:

Mikkel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2023
Can u add me Mistres
Im very submissive and want to be part of your slave farm

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
NOTE: I added pics here as soon as I made this post, but (as usual with these sites) someone immediately complained. So if you are wondering why there are no pics of me, that's the reason.
Simply verify for photo posting and you can post whatever photos you want, instructions in the Show and Tell section.

Subnerd99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 18, 2023
I'm very submissive and I'd love to be your sub may I be added

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV

MsAlyssa,​

I , would like to join Your harem of sub males. My main interests are to be given enemas. The way that i like them is with a shower hose up my butt and the water running in and out until what comes out of my butt is clear water. The water can be very warm but not so hot that it causes any real damage. Some mild pain and cramps are okay.​

Like You, I am married. So this must be online as well. As far as sending photos of myself giving me these enemas, i will send you photos of it,but my face will not show in the photos. This can only be done when my wife is out of the house for more than about 3 hours.​

If this is of interest to you, let me know in private email.​

enemasub Albert​

[email protected]

Dawid Niemty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 19, 2023
Hi im a married too. Im Looking for Long term Mistress. Dawid 30 y old sub, my skype id:
live:.cid.cb968afd19727294

Oyugerr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
MARRIED dominant woman seeking an extremely private and discreet ONLINE BDSM-involved affair. My husband will never know about this, and I wish to keep it that way. Specifically I am looking for a sub male to have a LONG TERM and private ONLINE affair with. This will be ongoing and involve humiliation, with you knowing that I am married and me using my marriage as a form of cuckolding/humiliation to weaken you and increase your submissiveness to me.

I am heavily into orgasm denial and chastity; basically, I want to control your orgasms, and make you beg for a release. In doing this, I will assign you weekly/weekend tasks (for example, stroke 20 minutes, three times a day, without cumming...just a rough example.) If you are into this, tell me in your message.

-Long Term
-Daily Online Interactions through e-mail ONLY (because of privacy/discretion); I am OFFLINE on Sundays...no exceptions
-Sub men ONLY...no dominant men. No women at all. I am not attracted to women. SUB MALES ONLY.
- This is ONLY ONLINE...since I am married, we would never meet, ever. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-I am extremely responsive with my e-mails. You will not be waiting days/weeks for a response...and I expect the same from you.
-I will NEVER interfere with your relationship or marriage; this is 100% discreet

If this sounds appealing to you, and you are completely comfortable with this being only online, then send me a message. If I like what I hear, I will respond, and will send you my e-mail address to continue this further.

NOTE: I added pics here as soon as I made this post, but (as usual with these sites) someone immediately complained. So if you are wondering why there are no pics of me, that's the rea

-Long Term

How do we contact you mistress?

Reactions: Biscuit160

Yeetnct

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2023
If you pick me i will try my best to meet your expectation. I will do anything that tou tell me to do for you.

Chiragjwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2023
Mistress I am too much interested in this I want the same relationship as you mentioned please accept me I will try my best.

Bill131

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 20, 2024

-Long Term

Sub ready for something like this

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Sub ready for something like this
Obvious you’re not ready to read and pay attention. She banned
Says it right under her name and it’s mentioned in the posts she was a scammer.