NorthlandDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2010
MN
23 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I'm on the hunt for a FEMALE slave of any age 18 and up. I'm looking for someone serious who can handle being heavily controlled both online and off, able to follow rules and communicate effectively. I am very into pain and humiliation, so while my slave doesn't have to like those things, apply knowing that these WILL happen and I WILL use them often.

I seek a slave of any experience level, beginners are welcome as well as slaves that have years of experience- I can work at any level of experience.

Who am I?

I'm a man who has recently graduated college. I have quite a varied interest list outside of BDSM and M/s. I teach karate as an assistant instructor at my dojo. I enjoy sitting outside an watching the clouds. I like naps and puppies and kitties. I watch and own a ton of anime. I build things out of wood- not very well, mind you, but make things from wood I do. I have very recently become addicted to Dr. Who(as if I needed another addiction). I REALLY want to see a Hungry Hungry Hippos movie get made- they've done Battleship and Rock-em Sock-em Robots, it's time for the Hippos to get some lovin!
I'm intelligent, and can hold conversations. I like HALO and Fable. I own many books, and have read almost all of them(couple of sequels I haven't gotten to yet... but I will). My life happens mostly in a relatively small town, even though it's far bigger than where I was born- makes finding certain things difficult at best. Card games, TCG/CCG is something I've done quite a bit of, and still do, even with discontinued card games. I'm not someone to mess with, and my friends are people you REALLY don't want to mess with- I will fight harder for friends than for myself.

On to the bits that you probably care more about

I am an extremely dominant man. I've had experience both online and off for the better part of the last nine(9) years. Over those years I've done most everything(I refuse to say everything, there's always SOMETHING new or different or so out there sane people won't even give it a sideways glance). The online experience in particular has brought out some of my most creative doings, due to limited materials and people on the other end- I've learned Sharpies are some of the most versatile toys on the planet.

My tastes cover a wide range of activities, to the point that the list of things I don't like is probably shorter. I am extremely sadistic, with my absolute favorite things being the inflicting of pain(in almost all its forms) and causing humiliation, both private and public. I also take great pleasure controlling most aspects of my slave's life- setting rules and long-term tasks makes me quite happy.

I and extremely tough, but I am also extremely fair, gentle, and caring- even if it doesn't always seem like it. I respect the limits of my slaves, though limits that can be reasonably pushed will be pushed over time. I DO require pics or cam, but I never require them right away. A couple months in would be the earliest I'd require it, and not until the slave is comfortable doing so. I do understand hesitation in providing them, so I don't push the issue.

Here's the bullet-point list of my interests:

• PAIN
  • HUMILIATION(public and private)
  • BATHROOM CONTROL
  • SHOWER CONTROL
  • ANAL
  • BODY WRITING
  • BONDAGE(Short and long term)
  • Collars
  • General Obedience Training
  • Petplay
  • Forced Masturbation
  • Orgasm Control and Denial
  • Clothing Restrictions/Uniform
  • Speech Restrictions
  • Biting
  • Choking/Breath Play
  • Gagging
  • Slapping
  • Clamps
  • Ageplay
  • General Roleplay
And a few other things not on the top of my head at the moment...

Things in BOLD CAPS are non-negotiable. They WILL happen. a slave that applies doesn't need to like them, but must be willing to perform them. Everything else is icing on the cake.

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a FEMALE slave, aged 18 or older.

I am NOT looking for a one-night or short-term commitment. I seek a LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP with a slave. Beginners are perfectly welcome to apply, I do like taking the molding process from the beginning, though any experience level may apply. My slaves need to be intelligent, and more than a simple doormat. I'm not looking for a highly confrontational bratty slut, but I am looking for someone that can think for themselves and invent creative solutions if something goes wrong. The ability to hold a conversation outside of BDSM and sex is also a must.

Ideally applicants will have few limits- the fewer the better. This is also not always possible, but it is ideal. I can work around most limits and still be as dominating as I want to be. I like to remove the names of my slaves, and as they earn it, give them a "slave name". It adds to the control I have over the slave and reinforces her position.

I don't care so much if the slave's interests line up with my own, so long as the slave understands and acknowledges that what I say goes. A willingness to obey is more important to me than having a perfectly lined up interest list. Having the need and desire to serve and obey is the most important thing.

I am also interested in, potentially, if the relationship is working well, moving it to an offline relationship. This would obviously take time and trust, but I would not oppose the move to an offline relationship. So proximity may also be important, or an ability to travel on occasion.

I'm currently looking for ONE and ONLY ONE slave. I expect the same in return.

How to Apply

Applications should include the following:

Name(doesn't have to be your actual name, but one to work with for now)
Experience
Most humiliating thing you've had to do
Full physical description(mostly irrelevant, though different bodies have different uses)
Why you became a slave
Why would you be a good slave for me

You can post here- I'll be checking back often- PM me, e-mail(Yahoo or Hotmail) or messenger(Hotmail or Yahoo- see profile for details). Make sure I know it's this message getting to you by titling the post(or making the first message) "slave application for NorthlandDom"

I hope to hear from you soon...

• Kinks:
Pain, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, General obedience and control

• Experience:
Been involved in BDSM and M/s since long before I should have been. Almost a decade of experience behind me, online and IRL. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to get it.

• Limits:
Fakes, too many limits, unwilling to experiment

Featured Threads

New Personals