Gay
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Los Angeles
Kinks
Whips, Bondage, gag, toys, plugs, beads, dildos, vibrators, Breeding is number one on this list, ass to mouth, jockstraps, public, car play
Limits
Skat. I love having my butt played with but I have trouble getting into cleaning out, douching and fingering myself deeply but I love putting in toys and stretching myself.
Hurt my body not my feelings. I don’t think I like being humiliated or have interest in that unless we discuss it seriously and what it would be like between us. Internal self love is difficult for me and experiences like this would not be worth it for me at all if I felt shamed for my body, my interests, or immutable aspects of myself. Just ask.
Experience
Vanilla sex and toy play

FatMasochistBottom

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2021
I’m a cute chubby easily excitable stoner punk type. I’m 6’1, 195 lbs, Latino, Creative and destructive type. I like getting kissed, hugged, fucked, bred, deepthroating cock, having my hair pulled and facefucked, getting spanked, body contact. Im interested in getting gagged, blindfolded, slapped, collared, chained, bondage, wax, whipped, spit, pissed in my butt, and verbal. Feeling pain excites me but I’m also looking for someone that wants to have my pleasure in mind. I have never seriously explored BDSM with someone and I’m looking for someone experienced or someone open to exploring this together. I think my ego is hella fat and would be fun to explore putting it down a bit in a controlled vacuum environment :D

I love Latino, middle eastern, and dark hairy men with big uncut dicks, young men around my age or younger, and thin men with smaller frames than me that want to own me. The idea of wearing a collar and getting pulled down, kissed and used excites me.

Dating and romance interest me a lot because I’ve rarely experience them and I would enjoy it if I could find someone to explore both sides but I understand that dating, romance, and love are probably not on the table for a site like this so I’m looking for something that can fulfill my desires be they just the physical aspects or the mental and emotional ones as well.

I’m very new to this so please be patient and I will also. Don’t come on too strong at first. I am probably the one that wants to meet up ASAP so lets be gentle with each other at first. ;)

My love language is physical touch with my partner and only them; anyone else, even with close family and friend, I don’t feel comfortable and shut down.

Personal Interests: Fantasy, magic, martial arts, Weapons, astrology, astronomy, math, science, chemistry, biology, physics, nature, exploration, hiking, photography, Reading, writing, manga, anime, cartoons, drawing, singing, dancing, swimming, piercings and tattoos(I’m looking for an artist)

Featured Threads

New Personals