Longterm or shortterm
18+ only

Some limits are no problem but so much
Face +++
German +++
Skinny +++
Smooth/hairless +++
European timezone +++

you have to message me with a full body clothed picture of yourself (I understand if you do not wish to show face), your asl, and a video of you saying “This slut will obey your every command Master”. Afterwards you will list your fetishes, hard limits, and what you are curious about or wouldn’t mind experimenting with

Kik - cmdrMaster1

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
27 from Germany is looking for an obedient and submissive female or femboy
Longterm or shortterm
18+ only

Some limits are no problem but so much
Face +++
German +++
Skinny +++
Smooth/hairless +++
European timezone +++

you have to message me with a full body clothed picture of yourself (I understand if you do not wish to show face), your asl, and a video of you saying “This slut will obey your every command Master”. Afterwards you will list your fetishes, hard limits, and what you are curious about or wouldn’t mind experimenting with

Kik - cmdrMaster1

So, you expect this potential sub to immediately follow your order by sending you a full body pic and pledging to obey your every command?
Then "after" that you wanna know limits, kinks, and such?
The whole discussion about both sides expectations, interests, kinks, limits is how you can feel out if the two people are even a good match to start with. Plus you give nothing of yourself in return. No kinks of your own, no pic of you, no list of experience or references to allow vetting of yourself.
This comes off as an inexperienced grab for someone who's even less experienced to fall for in hopes you can just get some easy play. I could understand a short ad if your profile had some substantial content to it. But this just asks all of a first time met sub and give nothing on the dom's part whatsoever.

Featured Threads

New Personals