Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
Kinks
Humiliation, anal, bondage, slave, sub
Limits
I mostly expect effort. As long as we can communicate and work well, I think it will work.
Experience
I’m pretty new to being a dom, but I have lots of experience as a sub

Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
Hi!
I am a returning member. I have experience as a sub in the past but I want to come back as a master. I am willing to work with limits, but I expect obedience.

-What I’m looking for
I’m looking for a male or female submissive. I’m into a lot of things and I will help you explore this wonderful world. I do ask for patience as I am new to the don world, but I have ideas! I really feel like this is something I can do.

-Toys
You don’t necessarily have to have a bunch of actual toys. I am okay using objects and supplies as toys if that’s what works for you. Of course, I hope you can get actual toys, but we will work with what we have.

-Availability
I don’t expect you to be available 24/7 but I am hoping to find someone that we can have some form of communication daily. I don’t expect cam and our primary communication will be this site and Kik.

-Expectations
I am looking for someone willing to explore. I don’t expect perfection, but I do expect effort and understanding that if you mess up, there will be a punishment t. I try to be fair. Communication is key here. I do expect photo reports along with well written reports (doesn’t have to include face)

I am into lots of things. To give you an idea, I’ll list some out:
Anal, bladder control, cum control, denial, bondage, feet, body writing, line writing, clothing control, wax play, nipple torture, cbt/ pussy torture, Pete play, and so much more. We can explore your likes and interests as well

-Limits
I will respect your limits and we will go over them at the beginning. We will also go over a safe word so I don’t push you too hard. I won’t do anything that involves illegal, social suicide, blood, permanent, or anything like that

-Contact me
I really hope you are willing to give me a chance! I look forward to talking more. Feel free to pm. We can go over questions or anything else there! Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
One thing I forgot to mention is that I do work during the day so our play time will mostly be in the evenings and weekends. I will try to be available during the day a bit but just so you know.

Reactions: Sammybc

Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
I am still looking. I did have some good responses but nothing that I see going long term. Send me a pm and I can give you my Kik username.

ftmjake501

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2019
I tried to PM you but it didn't work...my kik is ftmjake501 if you'd be interested

Featured Threads

New Personals