Sextinglover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2014
Hi, I'm a male looking for a slave that would do anythog i tell her, she has to be willing to send me pics and vids no matter what i say, she has to do everything. She has to be there every time i text her on KIK and has to make me horny. Girls I'm waiting for you :*

KIK: TheXknoxX

Daveed84

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2013
Good job pure_hearted_sub I love that response u gave. I totally agree with u on that response.

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Do you really expect someone to just rush into a s/m relationship with you and do literally everything you say when they don't even know you? Why should any slave or sub do what you say? What are you offering in return for their obedience? Are you willing to look after them? Do you plan to really get to know them on a personal level? Will you do things to ensure that they enjoy themselves as well, or do you really think it's all about you? Slaves, submissives, or anyone else in this category are not your personal sex toys. You can't just be like "i need someone to do whatever i say all the time from the moment we start talking" and expect good results. Real BDSM relationships are built on trust, more than anything, and you haven't offered a reason for anyone to give you that.

Well said......Although you come across as more of a Domme looking to humiliate than a sub when doing that haha ;)

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Well i have to bite my tongue on here so much when i see silly posts.....i mean its not hard to read nor is it hard to post in right section either lol

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
i would like to find a sub where that might be possible, although it's never going to be a starting point, but an end stage in a D/s relationship. it's that simple

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Finding a sub is pretty much the same as finding a friend.....talk first/as well normally. as mentioned get to know her kinks and likes...there are genuine women out there mate

Last edited:

Rillak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2014
I'm not a typical sub. I am very much a sub though, and not looking to humiliate anyone... except for overbearing "doms" that really deserve it.

id like to think in the real world you are a typical sub, this site with all due respect to the genuine people here seems to be populated in large by people (mostly guys) just wanting a cheap one night virtual kinky thrill or a fantasy thats so far removed from reality will never come to be.

edit * or perhaps because im searching for something i find myself reading the online personals a lot where the most tend to gather

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals